4-6-46 Fujiyoshid-city Yamanashi
山梨県 富士吉田市 下吉田4-6-46
The closest station / 最寄り駅
Fujikyuko line Fujisan station / 富士急行線 富士山駅
*富士山駅 is written as "Fujisan station"or "Mt,Fuji station" in English.
* JR "Fuji station(富士駅)" or JR "Shin Fuji station(新富士駅)" is different station from Fujisan station.
Please be careful not to make a mistake the Station!!!!
Access to "Maisan chi Cafe&Guesthouse"
7 minutes' walk from "Fujisan station". About 650m
1. Stand with your back to the Fujisan station and go down the hill straight from the station
2. Cross 1st traffic lights (Keep go down the hill)
3. Cross 2nd traffic lights at the 4-lane street.
4. Keep walking straight after the intersection.
5. About 150m from second traffic light, property is located on your right
Access from Tokyo
Access from Hakone
Access from Nagoya
Access from Kyoto
Access from Osaka
Access from Haneda Airport
Take the ChuoHighway Bus ( Keio or Fujikyu bus) to Fujiyoshida(Mt.Fuji station).
ChuoHighway Bus's bus terminal is located at JR Shinjuku station Shin-Minami exit.
Tavel hours : 1hour50min
Costs : 1750yen
Fujikyu Experssway Bus reservation center：
TEL 0555-73-8181 （7:30～20:00)
Keio Experssway Bus reservation center：
①By Ltd express "Azusa" or "Kaiji"
1. Take JR Ltd express "Azusa" or "Kaiji”, get off at Otsuki
(Some Azusa do not stop at Otsuki sta.)
2. Change train to Fuji-kyuko line to Fujisan sta.
Travel hours: 2hours11min
Costs: 3,170yen - 3,470yen
②By slow train
1. Take keio line or JR chuou
line, get off at Otsuki sta.
※You need to change trains once or twice before you arrived at Otsuki sta. The transfer station is differs depending on which train you take. You can check from Digital Train Time table
2.Change train to Fuji-kyuko line to Fujisan sta.
Travel hours: 2hours 43min - 2hours 50min
Costs: 1,963yen - 2,537yen
※JR Pass is not accepted for Fuji-kyuko,Costs 1020yen-1320yen